http://pinterest.com/pin/16044142392615365/
Andy and I made them last week while Nate was at school one day, but the only tiny cookie cutters we had were acorn and leaf shapes. Today a package arrived from Chris's mom with mini cookie cutters in every shape (giraffe was my fav. Nate's was the little dog bone...or the teddy bear...or the baby chick...or the duckling. Andy's the butterfly). Obviously, we needed to put them to use right away.
3. Vintage Baby Clothes
as in my baby clothes that my mom saved! A whole box full. LOVE.
I love hearing the boys refer to the baby as "baby sister". Nate will often come snuggle by me for a chance to feel the baby move. The other day he said, "Baby Sister, we're ready for you to come out now". I told him, "Oh no, honey. She's not ready to come out yet. Her lungs aren't ready to breath air and her body is not ready to live outside of mom yet. Think of a grape, how it has to grown on the vine until it's ripe. The baby isn't ripe yet." He got a panicked look on his face for a minute and then hesitantly leaned close to my belly and said, "Nevermind. Stay in there." :) He is such a sweet, thoughtful boy. It already melts my heart to think about him holding her. Speaking of which, here's his face when we told him we were having a girl
(don't mind Andy, he wasn't feeling well.)
And me the day of the ultrasound. Photo courtesy of Nate.
I know it didn't look like much then, but she is actually measuring a little big (just like her brothers)









3 comments:
You look awesome! And I love the pics of the boys and the graham crackers. And those airplanes! I'd never thought of using poster board.
Oh, and your dresses; very, very cute. She'll be adorable in them. In fact, I think I have seen a picture of you wearing the one on the right.
And one more thing. Nate's comments about Baby Sister coming out were very endearing.
Post a Comment