
Tonight was the last hoorah with my sweet friend Carly Schultz as they are moving in a few short weeks. Carly, I love you dearly and a part of my heart will go with you to DM.... I know you are dying right now seeing this picture, but this is how I will always see you... plus a diet dr. pepper! I always laugh the hardest around you, you are so fun! You have such a great way of looking at life, and then comentating on it, that I will truly miss. I know I can trust you to tell me the honest truth- for better or for worse. You are a great garage sale shopping buddy! You have fabulous taste and always look so great- I am forever stealing fashion tips from you, or new ways to do my hair. You look cuter in sweats and a pony tail than any woman has the right to. I will always remember going to The Holiday last Christmas break with you when you were SO pregnant with Laney and laughing and crying... and being the only ones in the theater- just like it should be! You finally caved and read Twilight! You are so laid back and up for anything- a great friend to have because you are always willing to come along with me to CR or the outlets or just up to the mall. There are so many things that I am going to miss about you, so many things we all are going to miss. Our group dynamic just won't be the same with out you! Good thing you are only going a few hours away! I am so proud of you for starting your own business. I know this is the best thing for your family, but you are sure going to be missed! Love you!

4 comments:
Jen you crack me up. I think you look 14! Just Kidding.I can't believe how long carly's hair is. What a great shout out to Carly.Shei s such a good friend
Cute pics!!! I wish I could've gotten to know Carly better- but what I DO know of her she ROCKS!!!
ps- I will have to kill you for posting that terrible pic of me. That was so soon after Laney was born and I hadn't lost ANY weight yet. YUCK!!! But I still love you Jen. :)
Wowza, you are such a true friend, what an amazing tribute to a good friend, it makes me want to meet her.
Miss those food parties at your place.
Post a Comment