
My cute friend Brooke O. did a post about how she loves rearview mirror pics. Today when I looked in the mirror I couldn't resist snapping this shot. MY FAVORITE SIGHT- a sleeping baby! Nate is great about transitioning from car to crib so it is wonderful when he falls asleep in the car right before nap time and I can move him to his crib and cut out all the hard work. He crashed after a fun and sugar filled V. Day party with friends while I drove up to school to take Chris his V. Day lunch- heart shaped pizza, of course! The thing that looks like a nose on the front passenger head rest is the strap for the baby mirror on the back of the head rest. V. Day picture post to come.
6 comments:
Such a cute picture. I love that idea. I might copy. So fun that you guys got to go to a Valentines Day party with friends. And what a cute mom are you giving your husband a special Valentines Treat.
oops I meant what a cute wife not mom...I mean you are a cute mom but I meant wife.
oh I love it, thanks for playing!
xoxo
That is a beautiful site!! I wish my kids would sleep in the car! Sounds like you had a great V-day!!!
ahhh, the good ol days of zonked out kids who would stay asleep no matter what! cute pic! glad to hear the pregnancy is going pretty good so far ... try tea tree oil on your face (worked for me b/c it got really bad with both my kids!). mmmm..... i've craving taco bell & circus peanuts now and I'm not even pregnant! thanks! ;)
That's so cute! Sorry I missed your call. I just barely got your message. I will call you tomorrow.
Post a Comment