Friday, February 8, 2008
Will get back to normal soon
Lame lack of posting... I know. Here is what's up. I am frantically trying to get us an apartment in Milwaukee for this summer from May to July, get Chris an apartment in Des Moines for August, get us a new apartment here for August to May, and get a storage unit for all of our stuff this summer. So I will be posting soon. Every waking hour has been working on these projects. Yesterday Chris said to me as I was sitting in our computer chair at the computer, "You sit there a lot!" Oooooh I am so glad that everything is on the internet right now. It makes a lot of this busy work so much easier! I will post this weekend. P.S. Thank you for all of your tricks for the hunger strike- he is eating again! I tried to make it fun and it worked!We aren't back to normal eating... but maybe he won't... I forgot they drop down after 18 mo. THanks for reminding me! You guys are great friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh how I hate moving, esp. when pregnant! Sounds like you got it under control. Won't it be nice when you're stationary for longer than a few years? I can't imagine. Wish I was there to help! miss U!
Being the "secretary" and getting all the housing worked out is not an easy job!!!!
Post a Comment