Sunday, May 18, 2008

Graduation

Chris's brother graduated from Duke last Sunday and at the last minute Nate and I decided to join the family in North Carolina for 5 days right before we moved. The guys did a lot of golfing and it was good to hang out with his siblings and his grandparents (who live in Atlanta). Excuse the tic-tac box in that picture- Trudy was shaking it to get Nate to look at the camera! Pictured is me and N. Jon, C. and my SIL Dazi. Jon found an elementary school close by for Nate to run around (since most of our activities were not for a 2 year old). My favorite part of the whole trip was the afternoon after graduation the whole family went to this elementary school and played. It was so fun so swing and throw a football and just spend time as a family not really doing anything. It is in those little simple moments that I really enjoy and realize how happy I am.


No comments: