Monday, May 5, 2008

Getting outdoors

I was at Kidworks the other day and there was this Cadillac Power Wheel. I called my mom (they live on a farm and have at least 5 Power Wheels for the grandkids to cruise around on). I suggested she get one more... knowing she was in Utah and would not pick it up for at least a week. She said buy it for her, so I did! Nate played it in all week. I can't wait until we have a yard... and garage... and an income so we can get things like this for our own! Thanks mom!
As I have posted multiple times, Nate loves water. Lately he loves to throw rocks and sticks in the stream in Chris's parent's neighborhood. What a BOY!

I know this post is kinda lame, but I can't get to my computer because it is buried in a pile of boxes so I am using Chris's laptop and pictures that Trudy (MIL) emailed me! I will have a more exciting post tomorrow as Chris promised to take boxes to his parents to store and uncover the computer:)

4 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

You make me laugh. You are dedicated to blogging, I love it. I love these pictures though. Nate is such a big boy!!! & aren't grandma's the B E S T!!!!

hayleyharts said...

I love the power wheels...those are a must at moms house too....I love this one nate is in...so cute..I just can't get over boys and wheels...what is the obession?

shay said...

The caddy looks so fun! My kids would love to have one! i'm afraid they are all to tall and would get stuck in it though!

Sarah said...

I love that red cadillac! He looks like he is having a blast!