Monday, May 26, 2008

Our first visitors

Chris's parents came in town this weekend. Even though we have only been gone a week we missed each other enough to require a visit:)

Steve brought an AWESOME kite that went up instantly and was one of the highest flying kites. Nate started to scream and I gave him a binkie (I am giving it up this week... I am at least going to try to!) because he thought that we were letting the kite go like you let balloons go and never get them back. Gaga is trying to show Nate where our kite is-

Nate and his Gaga looking at the kites. He looks like such a teenie guy here, still a baby

Cool Dude with Gaga's sunglasses

Some of the HUGE kites that were there: octopus, Nemo, teddy bear. There was also a trick kite show that was pretty impressive.Making cupcakes with Gaga

Nate was so funny about walking in the dry sand. He didn't mind the wet sand down by the lake because it was packed down, but the dry sand would squish between his toes and he hated it! Kapka (Nate's name for Chris's dad, Steve/Grandpa) came to the rescue
THANKS FOR COMING GUYS! WE HAD A GREAT TIME!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Millwaukee seems like it would be a fun place to be. Visitors are always nice. We love visitors! Feel free to stop by Colorado!! Nate is such a cute little boy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! We miss you guys already! Lauren talks about Nate and Jen & CRuss all the time! It's so funny how they remember things!! Hope to see you soon!!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh gma and gpa....!!!!

Chereebee said...

I'm so glad you had some visitors! I just wish WE were the visitors :)

Heather O'Brien said...

How fun! K, I MISS YOU! Don't you miss me enough to come back yet? ha ha. Hope you guys are having fun. How's that binky thing going?

Turley Family said...

It looks like winter there! I can't believe it! It has looked and felt like summer here for months now! We missed you at the weddings! Glad everything went well with your move! How is Nate doing with all the change. Well we love you and are thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

i love that they are all wearing BLUE! cute!