I am so sad we missed the fair this year. Looks like you guys had a great time and I bet you were tired. It was so good to hang out with you the other night!
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
4 comments:
I am so sad we missed the fair this year. Looks like you guys had a great time and I bet you were tired. It was so good to hang out with you the other night!
You look great!! I get fat pregnancy face my last trimester!!
oh how I miss the Iowa state fair!
Jen, I can't believe you only have 17 days left until baby boy is here!!! Can't wait to see pics of the little man!
I really wish we would have went! Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to meet that new baby boy soon!!
Post a Comment