Andrew Jonathan was born Wednesday, August 20th at 9:20pm. He came into this world weighing 8lb .5 oz and was 20in. long. We are so excited to have him in our family! More details and pictures to come
Jen he is so dang cute!!!! I love his cute nose and his lips! I can't believe you had him 2 weeks early! You look AWESOME too! You're not suppose to look that cute and have a SKINNY face right after giving birth :) Love you tonz!!! Congrats on the new addition! Can't wait to see more pics!
Congrats! It is so much fun having a baby in the house again. I think with baby no 2 you get to enjoy different things than you did with the first. Glad to hear you got to avoid the MAG. Awful stuff. Love you guys.
Wow, what a beautiful baby! He looks so peaceful!! I have naughty babies so I don't know what that looks like :) You will love having 2 boys...they will be such good buddies! Congratulations!
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
13 comments:
Andrew is beautiful. He is perfect.
Jen he is so dang cute!!!! I love his cute nose and his lips! I can't believe you had him 2 weeks early!
You look AWESOME too! You're not suppose to look that cute and have a SKINNY face right after giving birth :)
Love you tonz!!! Congrats on the new addition!
Can't wait to see more pics!
Congrats! He is so adorable! And you do look amazing after giving birth. I hope that your recovery is going well.
Congrats! It is so much fun having a baby in the house again. I think with baby no 2 you get to enjoy different things than you did with the first. Glad to hear you got to avoid the MAG. Awful stuff. Love you guys.
That is so exciting! He's precious--congratulations:)
Congrats! He is so handsome! and he does look like Nate a little bit. But he is so cute and I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!
Congrats! He is so handsome! and he does look like Nate a little bit. But he is so cute and I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!
Congrats! He is soooo beautiful! I mean handsome! Well, both!
Jen, you were right about going early! Congratulations...2 boys is so much fun.
Oh, and love the name!
Congrats. He is just perfect. I agree two little buddies will be so much fun.
I too can't wait for more pics.
Love you!
xo
the entire Oldroyd family
He is beautiful! you look amazing too. We are so happy for you guys!
love the wittes.
Wow, what a beautiful baby! He looks so peaceful!! I have naughty babies so I don't know what that looks like :) You will love having 2 boys...they will be such good buddies! Congratulations!
Post a Comment