We are all a little sleep deprived..... maybe that is why these things were so funny to me-Today Nate had this little toy and brought it over to me and said, "Look at this"
I said " Where'd you get that?" and he said " I got it from Ebay"
Yes, it's true. I have been buying a lot of things on ebay lately to get my retail therapy fix because things have been kinda crazy around here and quite frankly- it is a lot easier than hauling 2 kids to the mall!Then tonight during dinner I had made him a grilled cheese sandwich with this
because I bought it a few weeks ago to make meal times easier. It had worked thus far- but tonight he didn't want to eat dinner and he picked up his dino and made him walk on his plate and then said "No Nate! Don't eat me!" and then looked at me and said, " Mom. I can't eat it. He doesn't want me to". How could I argue against that?!Andrew is growing like a champ. Out of newborn clothes... he has got to be over 10 lbs. It is kinda fun to have a chubby baby! Check out those cheeks! Deer in the headlights look = the camera flash
5 comments:
Those dinosaurs are cute. Nate is a smart little one to get out of his dinner that way. How clever! Andrew is a cutie! I hope you get some more sleep soon.
Nate is so smart. Those stories are hilarious! I hope you're keeping a log of the funny things he says to you (or at least saving this blog on your computer for the future). You've two adorable little boys!
Nate is priceless, I really miss our little chats. We really need to get together so I can get my Nate fix... not to mention my Jen fix :). Call when you get a minute (I know there aren't many).
Cute, cute, cute!! I love chubby babies!! And I love internet shopping! It is definately easier than hauling the kids to the store!!
What cute boys you have! Hope everything is going good! Loves
Post a Comment