








He'll be my buddy for all of time,
My fellow conspirator in many a crime,
A willing participant in messes of slime,
And be worth more than Scrooge's #1 Dime;
We'll play pirate ships on the couches,
And jump on Daddy until he slouches,
We'll fight when we are grouches,
But share each other's lunch pouches;
And when life threatens to smother,
And there's help from not one other,
We'll remember these words from our Mother:
You'll always have your brother.
5 comments:
Are those dimples on Andrews cheeks? What a cutie. They really will be buddies. I can't get over how chubby Andrew looks. I don't remember Nate being like that, he was so long and skinny.
I was getting after Maile the other day and Louk said, "Mom, don't you hurt my sister!" I loved it!
Happy Thanksgiving.
SO cute. I can't believe how big Andy is compared to Peyton. You weren't kidding. He's adorable. I want to squeeze his cheeks. Love the purse pic. Nate is so great. Today was AWESOME! Thanks for shopping it up with me (and standing in line at Kohls :))
ANdrew is so cute! so is nate of course..I love those sweet pictures esp. the one where they are sleeping..so SWEET! oh and brooke loves my purse too! she runs and hides in a corner to look at my wallet.
oh, how sweet is that - I love it!!! I love Nate's big happy smile! :)
they are so cute!
Post a Comment