Anyone who has been to the mall with me in the last 6 months knows how disenchanted I have been with my sit and stand stroller. I thought I would love it, hence the reason I bought it, but have not liked it since the first time I used it.
So.... I sold it and bought a new one! Lalalalove it! I bought a Kolcraft Contours tandem stroller. Last summer when I was shopping in the mall in Milwaukee I saw I lady with one of these and her kids were sharing snacks since the seats can be positioned to face each other. My heart melted (okay, I WAS pregnant at the time so the emotional moment might have been a little over the top) and I thought it would be so fun to have a stroller like that.
Then when it was actually time to buy a stroller I was too cheap. Big mistake. I have decided it is worth spending good money on big things like this that I will use all of the time instead of just getting something because it is cheap- but that could just be the tax refund talking.
Anyway, I ordered the stroller last week. Set it up Monday and we took it for a stroll today. Loved it. Andy is still in his infant carrier so he was in that facing Nate instead of in the seat as pictured, but the boys still loved to see each other. Great stroller. Probably the nicest quality I have owned. And I love that there are so many options: seats can face forward, backward, face each other, recline to differnt positions, adjustable foot rest... Soooo glad I did this.The high has been above 20 pretty much all week. Today we even reached in to the 50's. Chris was able to golf with his dad today. We all went out this afternoon.
I didn't know people could feel this happy. Feel this much love. I know I keep saying that, but it keeps getting better.
Nate got new rain boots (thanks, Gaga!)

I'm so glad.
11 comments:
Jen! I love copying you! That is the same stroller I have been researching. I saw it last summer when I was working at the farmer's market and I have been debating it ever since. I think I have been wavering because I am not ready have such a HUGE stroller. My graco one seems so clunky sometimes. You'll have to let me know how it handles outside because I trust your opinion. :) I'm coming to IC next week on Thursday and Friday, so clear your schedule so we can finally get together! I miss you guys!
Jen those are great pictures! I love the one of Chris kissing Andy!! And that stroller looks awesome :)
How did you do that last pic to just make Nates boots in color?
Great pics. Love the editing. The stroller look insane!
jen! I love nates rain boots and waht a great stroller. I'm excited for you.I bummed we didn't get to chat at the library we will need to get together soon. I haven't seen you forever!
Jen, your pics are wonderful. Those boys will be such good friends!
Okay so the stroller is totally cute!!! Great investment, I still need to decide on what to get so I might have to check yours out in person!! Love your photos...what program are you using??
ooo. I've seen a few people with that stroller and it did intrigue me! I'm glad you love it!
Jen, did you edit those photos? what did you use? love them!! Lets get together again soon... tot lot tomorrow?
Cute, cute boys. Enjoy your newly fashioned outside time. I've heard great things about that stroller as well. Trying to figure out what to do with my two. Sofia will not sit in a stroller - just wants to push it or walk and trying to strap her in is like a torture trap (same thing for car seats). We don't get out much.
What will they think of next on these strollers! I swear! So cute
I am so happy you got a stroller you love! that is so important in a mother's life..i too got rid of the sit and stand stroller...i really hated it. but I love the last picture of nate and his boots...simply adorable! i really miss you! it has been just way to LONG!
Post a Comment