I love this guy because he never complains when I put my cold feet on his warm ones in bed at night. And on Saturday when I ran a stop sign and then stopped when there wasn't a stop sign he just smiled. Didn't say a word. That's love.
(Youngblut Farm on Thursday)
(Bay something park aka the new park on Saturday)
I love this guy because he says things like, "Momma, that lady must drink a whole lotta milk. She's HUGE! Lookather. See that lady, Momma? Yep. She drinks a laaaah-da milk. Haha HUGE!" (we were outside grilling as the woman walked by, in our apartment complex which means she is probably a neighbor which means I will probably see her again which means when we do Nate will say, "hey, there's the lady that drinks a laaaah-da milk")


I love this guy because he is weaned and sleeping through the night!! And he is fearless! Chris was in the kitchen with him Sunday morning and was pulling bacon out of the oven (yes, we bake it. Thanks to Brooke O. teaching me that nifty trick I have not been burned by bacon grease splatter in years). He has his back turn for literally 30 seconds. When he turned back around Andy was on the table, with the kitten... probably both licking the syrup bottle, I don't know I wasn't there but it's a good guess around my house. And every time we are at the beach he crawls full speed ahead into the water. I swear if I didn't jump up and catch him right before he hit the water he would probably just start to doggy paddle and keep going... but I don't want to test it.
I have a good life.
Next weekend we will be celebrating anniversary #6 in Nauvoo.
(Youngblut Farm on Thursday)I love this guy because he says things like, "Momma, that lady must drink a whole lotta milk. She's HUGE! Lookather. See that lady, Momma? Yep. She drinks a laaaah-da milk. Haha HUGE!" (we were outside grilling as the woman walked by, in our apartment complex which means she is probably a neighbor which means I will probably see her again which means when we do Nate will say, "hey, there's the lady that drinks a laaaah-da milk")
I love this guy because he is weaned and sleeping through the night!! And he is fearless! Chris was in the kitchen with him Sunday morning and was pulling bacon out of the oven (yes, we bake it. Thanks to Brooke O. teaching me that nifty trick I have not been burned by bacon grease splatter in years). He has his back turn for literally 30 seconds. When he turned back around Andy was on the table, with the kitten... probably both licking the syrup bottle, I don't know I wasn't there but it's a good guess around my house. And every time we are at the beach he crawls full speed ahead into the water. I swear if I didn't jump up and catch him right before he hit the water he would probably just start to doggy paddle and keep going... but I don't want to test it.
Next weekend we will be celebrating anniversary #6 in Nauvoo.
6 comments:
You have a nice family and we love you. Do you need a sitter for next weekend?
PLEASE say your staying in Iowa City for a while. We just got back last Wednesday and I'm already ichin to see Nate... and you :). Let me know!
I love how you love these guys. And I love you!
Oh how I love and miss YOU Jen!! You do have some cute boys!!! When will you be in Utah?? We HAVE to play next time you are here!
happy anniversary! can you believe 6 yrs. wow. and I share your driving techniques...luckily the kids don't usually notice :)
Oh how we miss you guys! It has been too long since we last talked. Drew and I had a good remember when talk about you guys on our drive thru (after he and Cruss talked).
We should plan a visit.....we'd love it!
Post a Comment