Saturday, August 15, 2009

My randomness

We are sick around here. Andy first on Monday, then me on Tuesday. I was better by Friday just in time- Nate woke up sick (and Andy is STILL sick!) Currently he is lying in my bed while I am birthday gift shopping for Andy (this Thursday, yay!) I am pretty sure Nate is delusional from the fever as he just asked what that basket was on my head and if it was Brynn's..... anyway, point of this post was that I came across these little gems while looking for a play tunnel on Ikea's website.

Flatware made of stainless steel for $6!!


10 pc set made of stoneware for $10!!


So... if you are like me and start thinking about Christmas shopping when everyone else is thinking back to school shopping (no, I don't finish by September, yes I do like to start brainstorming and start looking- really, I just can't resist) here is the link to check out all of their digs:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/childrens_ikea/10401/

4 comments:

[RochelleG] said...

so cute jen. we have an ikea in portland so i'm heading there for sure!

Chereebee said...

oh my Jen..... so dang cute!!! You do know me, I have been writing my list for christmas!! Can't wait to go to Ikea and check this stuff out! I MISS YOU TONS!!! We may just have to make a trip out there to see YOU GUYS! :)

Katie said...

We were just at Ikea enjoying a meatball lunch and marzipan dessert. Would you like me to pick you up a set? : )

Heather O'Brien said...

Cute! Thanks for telling me. You know me and my shopping. I miss my you my bargain buddy! I am in Utah now, so I am SO going to get some. Miss your guts.