Sunday, August 16, 2009

Worth EVERY penny

Andy is sick. Still. My aid in sanity, Boogie Wipes. They are made with saline so they dissolve the mucus. No more scrubbing boogers off a screaming baby's face! It gets better. They are alcohol free and moisturize with vitamin E, aloe and chamomile. It is so heart breaking to have to take a tissue to your baby's bright red (some times cracked or bleeding) nose. Andy honestly starts to cry the minute he sees me reach for the tissue box. He still fights getting his nose wiped, but at least I know that it isn't actually causing him pain with these Boogie Wipes.

I first tried these when we went to Mall of America for the New Years' Eve bash. Andy got really sick on the drive up. Being the bad mom that I am, we went along with plans as normal since he was only 4 months old and was going to (hopefully) sleep in his infant carrier most of the night. We made a pit stop on the drive up to Minneapolis and I sent Chris in to buy every medication that was available for a baby this age (which, as you know, is not saying much). He came back to the car with these. I asked how much they were. I think he said like $4. I scoffed and said that was ridiculous. I eat my words, friends. They have saved all of us many tears each time Andy gets a bad cold. Sanity, now available, for $4 at your local Walmart.


No, I do not receive a commission for any purchases generated by this blog post. Yes, I am aware that this post did sound like a advertisement. What can I say? They really work:)

2 comments:

Chereebee said...

Jen.... Cooper is sick right now too and has had a super boogery nose.... of my, you might have just saved me AND Cooper. I will be heading to Walmart tonight - thanks!

Trudy said...

:-) This post is funny and great.