
Today I was lazy and didn't get up in time to work out and shower before I had to take Nate to preschool so Chris took him for me. I don't know what I was thinking. side note: I could be losing my mind It was his Halloween party day (knight in front row not looking at the camera). They did a little parade we did the same thing in my preschool. If the picture boxes were unpacked I would upload it. I was a pink fairy with a want that lit up.Awesome. His teacher emailed this picture out today. Hopefully I can get some more pictures off of the other parents. I can't believe I missed this. I am so bummed.
And then to continue with my latest trend, I didn't cook dinner.
We ate out.
It was more that we wanted to spend.
And didn't taste good.
On the other hand, I realized that I can cook better than some restaurants.
Andy has been sick the last few days and I am planning to head back to Iowa this weekend leaving the kids at home with Chris so we put him to bed early and carved pumpkins.
No children were hurt during this process.
Promise.
I tried out the self timer feature on the camera.
I tried again.

I will try again.
Tomorrow: Start of the Whitefish Bay Pumpkin Festival. We are so excited! They have a 900lb pumpkin and probably a dozen over 300 lb. More on the festival to come.
And then to continue with my latest trend, I didn't cook dinner.
We ate out.
It was more that we wanted to spend.
And didn't taste good.
On the other hand, I realized that I can cook better than some restaurants.
Andy has been sick the last few days and I am planning to head back to Iowa this weekend leaving the kids at home with Chris so we put him to bed early and carved pumpkins.
No children were hurt during this process.Promise.
I tried out the self timer feature on the camera.
I tried again.
I will try again.
Tomorrow: Start of the Whitefish Bay Pumpkin Festival. We are so excited! They have a 900lb pumpkin and probably a dozen over 300 lb. More on the festival to come.
1 comment:
Looks like fun. Won't be the first time you forget something,....He had his costume though, that is good!
Post a Comment