completely! I have an old entertainment center just like the red one on her blog.... I was just about to throw it away. Funny thing is I was just about to run out and get her a kitchen set for christmas!
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
2 comments:
completely! I have an old entertainment center just like the red one on her blog.... I was just about to throw it away. Funny thing is I was just about to run out and get her a kitchen set for christmas!
Thanks for another blog I can have fun wasting time on. I've already copied her Halloween mantle...
Post a Comment