I go to pick Nate up to take him to his nap after he refuses to go up by himself-
"Touch me not or God will smite you"
I go to take the glue away from him after he has dumped half of it on the table. on top of playdough and chunks of string cheese (that would be one cake I would actually have the willpower to refuse)
"Touch me not or God will smite you"
All day I have heard
"Mom, you be meangrouchy King Noah and I will be Abinadi."
well, alright
(it's an easy role for me to get in to on a Monday morning)
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is priceless!
The things kids pick up on.... hahahaha!
Oh my, we should probably do scripture study with Warren, eh?? Nate - way to be SUPER cute and make me feel bad all at the same time. Your mom is the bomb.
this has been making me laugh all morning.
hahhahaha! That is too funny!
I wonder who said it so that he would remember it so well . . .
Post a Comment