Saturday, January 16, 2010

Getting back to it

I will upload pictures from the holiday tomorrow but right now I am in the market for a rug. I need to get the rug for my living room first so that I can then pick the fabric for my couch that I am going to slip cover. After I do that I can then pick my window treatments and what color and design I am going to paint my wall behind my sofa. Follow that? So, basically, I need to find one soon!
Here are some fabulous rug websites if anyone else is jonesing for a new rug

http://www.companyc.com/handmade-area-rugs.htm?p=all

Their wool rugs make me drool:
http://www.laylagrayce.com/Departments/Home-Store/Rugs.aspx

Cool, outdoor rugs:
http://www.outdoorrugshop.com/outdoor-rugs/11447+11434.cfm

can't you see this in my house? one problem. It's really expensive.... as in over $3,000 for the size I want... curse you, my good, expensive taste. Curse you.

Okay, my kids are screaming and hitting each other. Time to go.

3 comments:

ayoungblut said...

That rug is totally you!

Carly said...

Glad you're back! I was LOVING all your posts around the holidays. Keep it up! I need the style tips. :) Are you training right now?

hayleyharts said...

I love company c rugs! I have wanted one from them for a while. Rugs are so expensive. But I think you have to look at it as investment. They are a piece of furniture. If this is any help I have been told that wool rugs do not wear that great. But they are my favorite by far. So I would just do what I love! anyways can't wait to see what you picked.