Taking a blog break to enjoy the holidays. Be back after the first. Merry Christmas. And don't feel bad that I didn't send you a Christmas card. I didn't send any. I know, I am lame.
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
5 comments:
what's lame is I have no updates on your blog,..boo.
LAME-O
I am stll waiting!
me too...i'm waiting!
Enough already Jen! I need my grandson fix. I will hold the pictures of new years hostage until you post again!
Post a Comment