Graphic Wallpaper done with TAPE!
Here a trellis pattern is done, but I don't see why you couldn't do any graphic design
Here a trellis pattern is done, but I don't see why you couldn't do any graphic design

http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2010/01/temporary-wallpaper-alternative.html
Contact Paper!
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2010/02/contact-paper-wallpaper.html

Ugly student housing sink?
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2010/02/no-sew-pedestal-sink-skirt.html
I am too lazy to copy the pic for this- shades made from mini blinds
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2009/02/make-shades-out-of-mini-blinds.html
...
and one more. Make an ottoman out of a $20 Craig's list coffee table
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2009/03/make-ottoman-from-coffee-table.html
this one is really amazing.
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2009/12/silver-leaf-dressers.html
Sorry, I just can't stop.
Here's an amazing transformation of an IKEA dresser
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2009/12/hack-of-all-hacks.html
front facing bookshelves
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2009/11/rain-gutter-bookshelves.html
she's amazing.
Giant, custom poster anyone? You can use any image and create it yourself and print in out of your computer
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/howto-free-and-huge-custom-poster-for-your-wall/
and just for fun, feast your eyes on this bad boy
in a different fabric, of course.
It's called "the canopy chair".
Cheapest I've found starts "on sale" at $3,500.
'sigh'.
I totally would have bought it if it was 1/7 of the price.
Totally.
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2010/02/contact-paper-wallpaper.html

Ugly student housing sink?
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2010/02/no-sew-pedestal-sink-skirt.html
I am too lazy to copy the pic for this- shades made from mini blindshttp://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2009/02/make-shades-out-of-mini-blinds.html
...
and one more. Make an ottoman out of a $20 Craig's list coffee table
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2009/03/make-ottoman-from-coffee-table.html
this one is really amazing.
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2009/12/silver-leaf-dressers.html
Sorry, I just can't stop.
Here's an amazing transformation of an IKEA dresser
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2009/12/hack-of-all-hacks.html
front facing bookshelves
http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2009/11/rain-gutter-bookshelves.html
she's amazing.
Giant, custom poster anyone? You can use any image and create it yourself and print in out of your computer
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/howto-free-and-huge-custom-poster-for-your-wall/
and just for fun, feast your eyes on this bad boy
in a different fabric, of course.It's called "the canopy chair".
Cheapest I've found starts "on sale" at $3,500.
'sigh'.
I totally would have bought it if it was 1/7 of the price.
Totally.
1 comment:
Cool ideas. Maybe I should buy your Cape Cod bed and put it down in Chris's room, or Dazi's, if she wants to take hers to her apartment when she moves here. Getting it here . . . now that could be a challenge.
Post a Comment