It would be interesting to know what happened first that day:
1)Chris drove the 10 minute commute, parked in the ramp, took the elevator up to the 30th floor, walked down the hall to his office and sat down at his desk
or...
2)I purchased a new jogging stroller.
I think #2 :)
In other words, the boys and I didn't waste any time. As soon as he was out the door we jumped on the computer and started shopping.
selling points:
150 lb. weight capacity
.
...
yeah, that's pretty much all I cared about because the boys almost weigh 100 lb. so when you add books, snacks, water bottles, blankets we are well over that 100 lbs.
oh yeah, and a stationary wheel. We broke our swivel wheel lock. Lesson learned stationary wheel = runner and swivel wheel = mall walker
After I found the one I wanted I let the boys pick out the color. I am hoping they will feel like this is for them and will be excited to get in and go for a run. They helped me assembly it this afternoon and now asked if they can watch a cartoon in it.
Can't wait to go for a run tonight!! I will write a review tomorrow in case anyone else with 2 are in the market for a new stroller. Warning: this thing is a beast. The size of a smart car. It was also about the price of a smart car. Okay, not quite, but it was a lot. I just think of it as our family gym membership.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Will that fit in your standard doorway!?
Post a Comment