Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Conversations with a Four Year Old

Nate: Dad, you should get a Smart Car
Dad: What? A Smart Car? Why?
Nate: Because they only fit one person and you only drive one person to work so it's perfect!



Nate: Why does Dad want to learn Spanish?
Me: Because he wants to be able to communicate with more people in the world.
Nate: Well, why doesn't he learn Chinese then? Most people in the world speak that.
Me: ..... (how does he know this?!)


4 comments:

Amy said...

i was going to ask the same thing! what a smarty pants!!!!

Trudy said...

!!!!!!! How DOES he? Did you ask him?

Scott and Lindsay said...

Hello, hello from Waterloo! :) I just found your blog and actually I have a question for you so send me an email (since I don't have yours!) :) Cute Family!

Trudy said...

I keep telling people about these. They are impressed. Then I get to glow. Or gloat. Take your pick.