Milwaukee's craigslist is the.best.
No lie.
After a few minutes of browsing, I already found a handful of pieces I love.
Fantastic bodies. Just need a little make over.
Skirted wing backs. Super awesomely deep wings. 2 for $30!

Love this shape. Super easy to reupholster. $5!!


I really wanted this aqua flamestick one, but it's sold. $30.

LOVE these chairs. Such a fantastic shape $20 each!
Campaign dresser, anyone? Me! Me!

I promise you there is more to these pieces than old, slightly ugly furniture that nobody wants.
It's like the nerdy girl in a teen drama who once you take off her glasses and put her in fantastic outfit, everyone realizes how gorgeous she is.
Where do you find your bargains? Do you have a great Craigslist where you live?

3 comments:
L.O.V.E the bottom chairs, the shape is amazing. I already have the fabric picked out in my hear. Alas, treasures like this just don't come up around here.
...in my head not hear.
so did you get the top ones?
Post a Comment