I have been crafting it up lately making a super hero kit and indoor hopscotch pad for a fundraiser for Andy's preschool. My house is littered with fabric scraps, but no one seems to mind.
Super easy. Would be great for homemade Christmas gifts too.
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
5 comments:
So cute! Do you have a pattern for them! Love it and LOVE the pic of Andy!
So creative. Nice work!
Very cool capes, masks and hopscotch pad. And I like the flying grandson also. It's amazing what you can do with some pieces of fabric.
Do you have tutorials?
Yep - me too. I want the tutorials for the capes too!! PLEASE!!
Post a Comment