Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Right now

I went in for a trim the other day.
Of course, she cut way more than I wanted.
I think the last time I had my hair this short was when I was pregnant with Andy.

Here's the baby bump as of 5 minutes ago.
(p.s. I will be living in maxi dresses for the next 4 months)

Photobucket
(I am aware how terrible I take a self-cellphone pic)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Okay- I thought your hair looking shorter yesterday but forgot to mention it. Looks cute but I have to say, I hate when I go in for a "trim" and come out with 4 inches whacked!

Anonymous said...

I think your hair is still gorgeous. And you make pregnancy look awesome. Seriously wish I looked as adorable as you!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! You are so cute prego! As always, you look beautiful! Love you!

Ashley said...

look how cute you are! Can't wait to meet the little princess. The boys will be smitten.

Jess said...

You look great! (And so does your hair) Agree with Ash, the boys will love her and she'll have Chris wrapped around her little finger. Congratulations!