Alright, so I am a little behind on the times. I just love this picture of Nate though. He LOVES the Ross's Coupe and every time we go get the mail he stops and plays with it (Sarah, if it is ever missing, check my house :o) He spent almost the entire bbq on Monday night playing in it- which was GREAT because I actually got to eat my food instead of feeding it to him, or giving up eating because he is climbing all over me and making it impossible to eat. I love this picture because you can almost hear him making his engine noise- the "vroooom" noise. Check out that dimple! What a cute little bug! We just love him!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Happy Labor Day!
Alright, so I am a little behind on the times. I just love this picture of Nate though. He LOVES the Ross's Coupe and every time we go get the mail he stops and plays with it (Sarah, if it is ever missing, check my house :o) He spent almost the entire bbq on Monday night playing in it- which was GREAT because I actually got to eat my food instead of feeding it to him, or giving up eating because he is climbing all over me and making it impossible to eat. I love this picture because you can almost hear him making his engine noise- the "vroooom" noise. Check out that dimple! What a cute little bug! We just love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'd say he's a cute little bug!!! I love that picture - you SO need to buy him his OWN coupe - christmas is coming up!! :)
Darling!
I'm w/Cheree---buy him one!!
They last forever and never seem to get sick of the outdoor ride-ons.
He's a cutie. I love that he just has one dimple. His smile is to die for.
That picture is classic. He could be a baby model.
I was sad that Kent Park was closed because I need to see him in person-he is getting so big and so cute!
Oh so precious! Of course I don't mind you guys playing with that car..that is what it is there for.
Post a Comment