Saturday, September 29, 2007

Love this baby


I know this is not the most flattering picture of my son, but it makes me laugh so hard. This was taken in his car seat when he was a couple of months old when we were driving back to IC from visiting my family in Waterloo. I love it when you catch a moment on photo......
I had to make a post about something because my husband informed me that he checks our blog regularly and I have been "slacking" in our family blogging duties. What's my excuse? I guess I just haven't been taking very many pictures lately. I will try to get back into it.....

8 comments:

[RochelleG] said...

THAT...is hilarious!!! Oh, did you ever find the turtle neck and pants for Nate's costume? If not, they have a duck costume at both Old Navy and Target that has the legs and arms already attached so it's really warm. They're way cute too.

Anonymous said...

Can you believe how Nate has grown? Oh, and Jason and I have enjoyed your Office DVDs immensely. We are finished with them and I am bringing them over tomorrow!

[BrookeO] said...

Is this a potty face!!!
He is adorable. It would be really fun to see you guys.

Heidi Miller said...

That is SO FUNNY!! I love it. How could you not LOVE THAT BABY!

Heidi Miller said...

That is SO FUNNY!! I love it. How could you not LOVE THAT BABY!

Sarah said...

Hillarious! I love that face! He really does look like he is working on something.

Heather O'Brien said...

I love it. Too funny. He looks so different!!! Crazy how fast they grow. Good luck with the marathon! Win 1st place for me! Just Kidding.

Stacy said...

Don't you love funny pics of your kids! I have some major blackmail pics of Oliver getting crackin' on some business in his drawers, if you know what I mean! His face is scrunched and red... it's hysterical! Kids are so fun, aren't they?!