Answers to all of the questions...[Exact Due Date] September 4th
[Wishes] Chris wants to have all boys
[Predictions] Chris- boy
Jen-girl
[Pregnancy thus far] No morning sickness again! Hooray!
The only thing I get really bad is break-outs! No glowing skin for me!
[Nate] Loves putting stuffed animals under my shirt and saying "baby!"
[Latest cravings] circus peanuts, Taco Bell, Little Debbie Cosmic brownies
[Wishes] Chris wants to have all boys
[Predictions] Chris- boy
Jen-girl
[Pregnancy thus far] No morning sickness again! Hooray!
The only thing I get really bad is break-outs! No glowing skin for me!
[Nate] Loves putting stuffed animals under my shirt and saying "baby!"
[Latest cravings] circus peanuts, Taco Bell, Little Debbie Cosmic brownies
10 comments:
Cute picture. I'm so glad our babies will be so close again! So fun. I'm super jelous you haven't been sick. And I'm glad that we can have crater faces together! ha ha. Where are you?
Okay I'm way jealous that you haven't been sick! That's good though if you don't have to go through it. And the cravings...well I have moved from Taco Bell to Taco Johns Potato Ole's. All I have to say is I just got gym pass that is very much needed. hehehe...and whatever you do not have crater face!
Jen-I'm glad you answered all of those questions to keep us all informed. I'm not even pregnant I always crave taco bell!
Oh my gosh! I am so out of the loop. Congrats! I had not idea. I knew you were thinking about it, but that is great! I didn't know Heather was pregnant either. Good Grief, I need to stay on top of these things. Man....I feel so left out. I need to get pregnant before everyone else is done!
Oh the joys!!!
I love this post, you should do it each month.
Love ya and yeah for no morning sickness!
JEN I know like usuall I am behind the times.but I am so excited that you are having #2!! Ok so you are going to find out what you having right? Please don't do that to me..and yes I do have to say this post goes on my top 10! ( like I really have a top 10...
You know I love the cosmic brownies as much as you do, and I'm not even pregnant! Eat up!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Hope your day is filled with love.
Lindsay
p.s. Congrats on the bebe on the way. I hope it's a girl. Everyone deserves a girl.
I love that picture! :o) Isn't it great how all our pregnancy cravings are totally delicious and totally bad for you! Oh the joys of being prego!
oh I love your Jen! And I love this post!
First of all you SUCK that you don't get morning sickness - that is no fair :)
And second I think you're having a girl!
And third, I've never tried Little Debbie Cosmic brownies - I'm going to have to give them a try.
Post a Comment