Cute pictures! I hate when the little stinkers won't eat. These past few days all Hallie's been doing is dragging me to the fridge but then won't eat anything unless it's an apple or ranch!! We miss you! Where have you been?
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
4 comments:
Oh Hip hip hooray....I too will do almost anything for an oreo...ok who am I kidding, I will do anything for the black and white!!
Cute pictures! I hate when the little stinkers won't eat. These past few days all Hallie's been doing is dragging me to the fridge but then won't eat anything unless it's an apple or ranch!! We miss you! Where have you been?
I'm so glad the strike is over. I would eat too for some oreos.
Awesome messy face. Cute. Glad he's eating again.
Post a Comment