I know how you feel about being out of the loop with the popular music now! I never heard that song. I feel you on the old mcdonald and buses, and spider and duck songs. My gym has these fun tredmillclasses..but they are nothing like that! Let me know how the new moves go over! loves
Loved that video. Great song too. It's crazy they do all of that on treadmills! That would be quite interesting to try those moves! Good luck if you do!
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
8 comments:
Thanks for the entertainment. I really enjoyed the video.
I've heard this song lots. Love it. Hadn't seen the video though. Could you imagine if you were to try these moves out at the gym?!
I know how you feel about being out of the loop with the popular music now! I never heard that song. I feel you on the old mcdonald and buses, and spider and duck songs. My gym has these fun tredmillclasses..but they are nothing like that! Let me know how the new moves go over! loves
I wish I could do that on my treadmill!
Loved that video. Great song too. It's crazy they do all of that on treadmills! That would be quite interesting to try those moves! Good luck if you do!
Jenn I totally could see you and chris doing this in your matching spandex leotards..It would be so very cool!
hee hee hee - that's awesome!!!
I love OkGo. They are coming to the UofI in April. If you do 10 hours of service you can see them for free!
Post a Comment