We have a wonderful location here! You never know when you rent a place sight-unseen... when they say right on the lake... is that 5 blocks away? And how close to the bus route? Well, all expectations were exceeded! We have a little bridge that we take right outside of our apartment to Lake Michigan which we visited multiple times Friday and Saturday. The bus stop truly is right outside our door. There is a Walgreen's and Papa Johns 1 block away. So we are pretty pleased. It took me 45 min. to find a grocery store downtown on Saturday morning... but we finally found one! The Children's Museum here is amazing! The park by the lake has something going on every weekend (yesterday there was a coast guard helicopter parked and Nate got to sit in it! A dream for this 2 year old) and the beach is only a 5 minute walk! We are looking forward to a great summer! Visitors welcome:)

Jen, unnamed 6 mo. baby in that belly (shirt is very loose- the baby is not that big yet), Nate 23 mo. checking out the lake park after moving in Friday night






10 comments:
You're alive! I miss you tons! Glad you guys are there and things are good. It looks so pretty there. How fun that Nate got to see that chopper. I bet he was on cloud 9. Come back soon!
It sounds like you guys will have a fun summer full of fun activities! Have fun out there and come back here often!
I'm so glad you guys made it safe and everything is great! Monday night wasn't the same without you!
Andrea
Jen! wow I did not know you guys were leaving..just for the summer right? you look so cute in the pictures and I love your shirt..I want that shirt..miss you tons!
Well glad to hear that your alive and doing well. Sounds like you are in a great location. I'm glad you guys are having a good time!
Well glad to hear that your alive and doing well. Sounds like you are in a great location. I'm glad you guys are having a good time!
glad you guys are safe and sound and are having some fun!! How fun to have so many great places close by to go play! MISS YOU!
oh we were so close! looks like you guys are having a great time so far! been thinking about you and hope you're feeling great! love ya!
Hey Jen, it's great to hear from you. Your blog is great, and you look wonderful. Nate is so adorable. Congrats on the second little one you're growing. Did Chris tell you I saw him on the plane out to Durham? (I made a quick 26-hour trip there to look at the home and interview for a job.)
Enjoy Wisconsin for the summer. Mark and I have enjoyed living in La Crosse, Wisconsin this past year. We have great friends who were in medical school in Milwaukee, and they loved it there.
Post a Comment