Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Dad "Capa Hawold" Happy Father's Day. You have a special place in my little boys heart as he sings this song EVERY day at least FIVE times a day. He is constantly asking to go in the big sprayer or to the farm with "Capa Hawold". We were sorry to have to cancel our visit this weekend and hope to get back there soon to see you guys. I told Nate we were going to make a video for Grandpa Harold and here it is: We love you! (Sorry about the undies shot- I didn't really plan this out:)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

HA! He is adorable! oh my gosh! and the kiss as he walks away...love it! The place we went to is in St. George, They have one I think in Springville too. I haven't heard of one up by my mom. But I will email you with more details about the honeymoon. and We hope when/if we come back to IA...that it still won't be underwater :). CONGRATS NATE for being potty trained! I am so happy for you!!