Since birth Lauren and Nate have had this special bond. Even though they don't see each other that often, they have the best time when they do and ask for each other when they are apart. Lauren has the best laugh, and uses it often! She will dance to ANY music, including organ music at church. She loves to dress up and look pretty, but also loves her hound dog Mack and loves to ride in the tractor with Grandpa and Dad. Nate calls her "Warren". Lauren calls herself "Warren". One of my favorite things Lauren has said recently:
L: Nate come sit on my lap
Nate starts to move over.
L: No wait, you're too big!
Just the fact that a 2 year old would tell someone to sit on her lap and then change her mind because of the size of the person was so cute and funny to me. Any time Lauren is doing something fun - chasing my parents cat, jumping off of the couch onto Grandpa- she ALWAY says "Nate, come on". And Nate runs over excitedly. I love that sweet little girl for always including my little guy and for loving him so much.Nate starts to move over.
L: No wait, you're too big!






5 comments:
oh!! I love them! We are excited to come back to play with them. and trust me...I dunno if i am excited or scared to be blogging!
Those are the cutest pictures! How fun that Nate has a cousin who is such a great friend also:)
Can you give me your address so I can send you guys a wedding invitation? They'll go out probably at the very beginning of August, so wherever you'll be then is great. If you don't want to leave it on my blog you can send it on facebook or email me (abbyesheffield@gmail.com). Thanks!!
I kind of got tears when I read your post about my girl! How sweet of you to write about her. We love you guys and miss you. Lauren does love Nate so much, it is so sweet how she talks of him!
lauren is so cute! how fun to have a cousin & a best friend so close by!
Those are a couple of MY cute grandkids! They come by it naturally, just look at their gene pool!
Post a Comment