Friday, August 8, 2008

Family Reunion

CATCH UP POST

July 26th we were back in Iowa at my parent's house for a family reunion on my mom's side. The reunion started with a golf tourney for the guys (a huge highlight every year for the golfer of the family). Last year Chris played alone and won. This year he played with my brother Ben and won. Here are the guys with their trophies. Check out the coon on top.

I grew up really close (proximity and emotionally) with my cousins so it was so great to have a lot of them together. Here are a couple of my BFF cousins and my SIL Erica.


My cousin Wendy (Ott) Bucy's Aislyn and Nate


Doritos, of course.
A little too high, but he didn't ask me:)

All of these pictures were stolen from my SIL Erica's blog. She has a sweet camera and does a great job editing photos, so I am pretty lazy about taking photos when she is around. I know she will do a better job than me and I can just steal them from her! Thanks E! Love you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these shots! looks like fun!

Heidi Miller said...

I loved going through all these recent posts. Nate grew SOOOO much this summer! What a big boy! BTW, can you share your secrets of potty training with me sometime. I want to start in October with Alex. Anyway, just wanted to say we miss ya and hope all is well. Can't wait to see this baby boy!

Sarah said...

HA! Yes I finished last night! It was amazing! I am reading it again though, I always tend to miss things when i read fast trying to see what happens! :) But I finished it amazing!

Carly said...

Jen, I'm so excited you are coming. I can hang out after 3:00pm Wednesday and anytime of Friday. I hope you can squeeze us in. Can't wait to see you.

Ashley said...

Good times, Good fun and Good company.

Ashley said...

BTW love your new back drop on your blog page. Cute Cute

Sarah said...

It's nice to see famliy! I can't believe you only have twenty days until number 2!!! Good luck!

hayleyharts said...

love the pictures especially of nate's nose stuck to the window! so funny! oh and give chris a shout out for me for winning a trophy. He looks very proud..miss you tons and lots of love.

Bullard Family said...

I am so glad you are back lets get together soon, When did Nate get so big???? He is so cute.
Andrea