Seconds after Andrew was born
In honor of the Olympics- our little Buddah

Taken by our nurse
Tired dad crashes after adrenaline wears off The details: I had been having contractions since earl morning on Wednesday and they started to hurt around 2:30ish. I didn't go through the whole contractions thing with Nate-my water broke, we went in, the put in my iv- I was never uncomfortable. I didn't know when I should go in this time since I never experienced this. After much prodding from my mom and MIL I went in to the hospital around 4pm. I was only dilated to a 4 so they wanted to monitor me for an hour before admitting me. Then at 5pm I had only dilated a 1/2 cm so they put me on another hour of observation. My body is retarded and wouldn't dilate but they decided to admit me anyway. The doctor on call came in and broke my water at 7pm. At 8pm I received my epidural and it was cake from there:) This whole time we had been watching the Olympics. At 9pm the doctor came in to check me and I was at a 9 so we got ready for the delivery. When I started to push Chris turned off the Olympics. The nurses and doctor told him multiple times he could turn it back on- I think they wanted to watch:) After 4 sets of 3 pushes Andrew was out. I know, I have easy deliveries. He is the most peaceful, quiet little baby.... right now. No post labor preeclampsia, no bad tearing, no mag sulfate. It has been so great enjoying spending time with Chris getting to know Andrew together. We are a blessed family.

12 comments:
WHAAAAAT!!!!
YAY! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see you. Hold HIM... I LOVE the name!
Hooray! Congrats... HUGS TO EVERYONE!
Congratulations! I was so surprised to open your blog and see that you had already had your baby! You lucky girl - you had him nice and early! I hope he continues to be a good little guy for you and we can't wait to see you guys out and around!
So I was just telling Derek as I was checking blogs that you should be having a baby soon, and your page came up with PICS! I didn't know you had him! CONGRATS! You all look great!
YEAAAHHHH! I'm so excited for you guys. You lucky stinker going early again. So glad things went well for you. He is darling. Can't wait for him and Peyton to be friends. We have such great timing with our kids:) Miss you guys and can't wait to see him.
Again, Congrats.
You know we love you guys!
(more than you know really!)
XOXOXOXO
Congrats!! I love the budda picture! Cant wait to see you guys and the ew baby.
i WISH i had looked half that good SECONDS after giving birth! Chris looks so happy (you do too!) and i am sure Nate will be his best bud. I remember those days in the hospital with #2 as being some of the most special. Congrats again and a big WOW for getting pictures up and posted so soon! love you.
Congrats you guys!!! He is so cute I am so glad things went so well. Can't wait to meet him.
Andrea
Congrats! We hope your doing well! ANdrew is such a handsome little guy! Take care-
He is so darling. My first thought, was that is he looks a lot like Nate, but what do I know?? :o) Jen, you look fantastic and I am so glad things went well for you. You are a superstar mom and I can't wait to meet the little guy! I LOVE the name by the way!
So excited for your little family. He is so cute. I love chubby babies. You look great hey like I said you looked great pregnant too. How do you do it!
You and baby are adorable. I can't wait to see him!
p.s. He looks like a mini-Nate!
Post a Comment