It's Monday. And I am cleaning. In a skirt. After the chaos that is Saturday and Sunday around here, my house is trashed by Monday morning. As I was scrubbing the floor this morning in a skirt (too hot for pants and no clean shorts deemed it a skirt day) I couldn't help but feel like Cinderella. Come on, I am sure you do too.

Cinderelly, Cinderelly
Night and day it's Cinderelly
Make the fire, fix the breakfast
Wash the dishes, do the mopping
And the sweeping and the dusting
They always keep her hopping
She goes around in circles
Till she's very, very dizzy
Still they holler
Keep a-busy Cinderelly!

4 comments:
This is how I plan to spend my day as well...as soon as I get off work! At least my kids are at the age where I can give them a list of chores to do!
You're a posting machine lately - I love it.
Cinderelly I am too. :)
I sometimes find myself telling my girls, "I'm not your cinderella." So, yes...does it ever end?
Post a Comment