Tuesday, October 6, 2009

TRUE STORY

On our way home tonight, Chris said, "Maybe we should just give up trying to make new friends"


Here's why.


During dinner at our "friends" house Nate was running around like.... well...... to be honest..... like Nate. We kept apologizing saying he was really excited to be over at Avery's (their daughter) house.

As dinner progressed he pumped the entire contents of a bottle of Bath and Body Work's hand soap in to the bathroom sink .

After dinner he dumped an entire bottle of lotion.

All over the bathroom sink.

While Avery was in it.

She was covered in lotion from head to toe.


He said he was trying to make her face white like a clown.




They laughed.

I was mortified.

So was Avery.




I am pretty sure we won't be invited back.

6 comments:

Abby said...

Hahaha! No way, Nate is too cute and you guys are too cool to not be invited back--even if he does make messes.

Heather O'Brien said...

hehe. Cute little Nate! He can rub lotion all over my face and dump out soap anytime! Just come move here :). You can make friends! Who wouldn't love you? Hallie saw Nate on the tractor and will not stop talking about him. She keeps saying, " I'm just a little bit sad cause I really miss Nate. Member how much Nate liked my train?".

Stephanie said...

AH! Merrick and Vanessa! You're friends with my friends. I saw the pictures of her lathered up on their blog. Small world. And I'm sure they'll invite you over again. They're good people. :)

vanessa said...

Don't worry, we really did think it was funny AND we still want to be friends!!!

hayleyharts said...

that is funny. really funny. nate is just expressing himself and using all his resources to do it!

[RochelleG] said...

HOLY HANDFUL!