Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
4 comments:
Fancy that, we have 3 different headboards up in the shed. I wouldn't let dad take them to good will!
my mom is having Wes make one from My Grandma Buswell's parent's head board. Nice huh. I think they are darling!
Wow! Amy is coming through again. I'm telling you; she is the most resourceful person I've ever met.
HEY! Will you send me the instructions on how to make those? PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU! So flippin cute!
Post a Comment