Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

I am thankful that I came from a wonderful family and that I married in to one also.



and that my eye was better yesterday with only a little swelling and today I am back to normal!
Christmas decorations up, time to start on Andy's stocking.... I am really looking forward to it... if you remember this. It's going to be a blast. Better get started now. I think I have enough episodes of Wizards of Waverly Place to last me through it all. If not, I have heard Vampire Diaries is good, maybe I will start dvr-ing some of those.... I have a great project in mind for my kitchen...I think I will do that tomorrow.... see this is why I get nothing done! I have too many projects in mind, can't pick one to work on, so I read and get none done! Tomorrow I will!

2 comments:

ayoungblut said...

We are all lucky to have you all. We love you.

Trudy said...

Steve and I were at the mall tonight and every baby I saw made me miss your boys.