Monday, September 17, 2007

Milwhat?

I have had a lot of questions as to what is in Milwaukee, where is it, etc. Here is a little info to entice you to visit :)
Milwaukee is home of:
the NLB's Milwaukee Brewers (baseball)
the NBA's Milwaukee Bucks
Harley Davidson, Miller Brewing, Northwestern Mutual, and Kohls
has a metro population of 1.5 million
is in WISCONSIN!
is located 90 miles north of Chicago
is on lake Michigan
has the average winter temp of 21 degrees and 72 in the summer
is home of the international clown hall of fame - sweet!
has a great zoo and lots of museums
and over 70 golf courses!
I have just started my research of Milwaukee, so I will really be able to tell you about Milwaukee in the spring before we move, but I hope this gives you a better idea of where we are headed!

8 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

Sweet! Now that I know the international clown hall of fame is there, I will be visiting quite often!! J/k. And now I know why Chris wants to go here. 70 golf courses? Are you sure he'll be working?? It looks pretty there. I am so excited for you guys. But will miss you tons this summer...again.

Bullard Family said...

I can't believe you guys are leaving already. We will miss your cute family so much. But, we are exctited to hear of all your new adventures in Milwaukee (lets be honest I am excited to hear of all the trouble Nate gets into, he kills me.)
Andrea

Jen said...

We aren't leaving until next summer! Sorry for the confusion... I forgot people aren't aware of how the law school intership system works.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm hearing talk already of people leaving Iowa. Milwaukee sounds great. Hey, I haven't seen you in a long time neighbor! Drew and I will have to come by and visit some time.

Melissa Lasley said...

Congratulations! I am excited that you guys got an offer, that is wonderful!

Carly said...

Jen I love you! You crack me up with all your research! Now I just need you to teach me how to do it when we have to move! :)

Bullard Family said...

Do you need help packing??? I am willig to come over and help!! Mike can come help move the big stuff. O.K. I am a official idiot. (please ignore my stupid moments, I really do know you are not moving at the moment.) It was fun seeing you last night. Thanks for your cute e-mail you are so sweet.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Jen, the only reason we need to come to Milwaukee is the Russell Family! Congrats on everything you guys deserve all the best!