HOLY COW JEN! I haven't had internet for awhile and just checked your blog. I need to call you. I didn't realize that you had already moved into those apartments. How sucky! And Nate is Potty Trained? K, seriously! I don't even want to talk to you. That is awesome!But I am quite jelous. I miss you tons. Instead of leaving you a novel, I will just call you. I take it you're not coming to visit anymore :( Come back soon!
JEn! I have been thinking about you so much with all that is happening..and I am so glad that you are ok! but I just read your blog about your apt.!! I am so sorry..anyways you need to call me ASAP! I don't have you number anymore! I love the pics! and what the heck..Nate is potty trained! ok so not fair..
So since I Haven't looked at blogs forever, I finally caught up and 1)I can't believe Nate is potty trained! So cool!! Can you tell me what you did sometime? I am going to try with Alex when we get back from Chicago at the end of the summer. 2) i CAN'T believe you had to evacuate your apartment. I knew people in our ward had to do that, but I was thinking you guys had your stuff in storage somewhere. 3) It looks like so much fun in Milwaukee. I hope Chris is liking it there too! We miss you guys.
Hi! I found your blog from Abby's and had to check out all of your cute pictures! I know Chris and your in laws from IC...Nate is such a doll! And I bet Chris is such a good little daddy! Congrats on your 2nd boy! I have 2 boys and they are already such great little buddies. You will LOVE it! Tell Chris "hi" for me! -Erin (Sontheimer) Madsen
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
9 comments:
HOLY COW JEN! I haven't had internet for awhile and just checked your blog. I need to call you. I didn't realize that you had already moved into those apartments. How sucky! And Nate is Potty Trained? K, seriously! I don't even want to talk to you. That is awesome!But I am quite jelous. I miss you tons. Instead of leaving you a novel, I will just call you. I take it you're not coming to visit anymore :( Come back soon!
JEn! I have been thinking about you so much with all that is happening..and I am so glad that you are ok! but I just read your blog about your apt.!! I am so sorry..anyways you need to call me ASAP! I don't have you number anymore! I love the pics! and what the heck..Nate is potty trained! ok so not fair..
yes, it is truly is. and i could sure use some beach right now!
So since I Haven't looked at blogs forever, I finally caught up and 1)I can't believe Nate is potty trained! So cool!! Can you tell me what you did sometime? I am going to try with Alex when we get back from Chicago at the end of the summer. 2) i CAN'T believe you had to evacuate your apartment. I knew people in our ward had to do that, but I was thinking you guys had your stuff in storage somewhere. 3) It looks like so much fun in Milwaukee. I hope Chris is liking it there too! We miss you guys.
Such a cute kid! I'm so impressed with him being potty trained! Congrats! Glad to hear you have been getting some summer weather! Enjoy!
All I have to say is DARLING. That picture would put a smile on anyone's face!!!
Oh I LOVE him!!!! That smile is PRICELESS!!
HE is SO cute!
Hi! I found your blog from Abby's and had to check out all of your cute pictures! I know Chris and your in laws from IC...Nate is such a doll! And I bet Chris is such a good little daddy! Congrats on your 2nd boy! I have 2 boys and they are already such great little buddies. You will LOVE it! Tell Chris "hi" for me! -Erin (Sontheimer) Madsen
Post a Comment