It is such a fulfilling sight to see your son participate in something your husband loves so much. Chris caught a fish right away when they tried for Nate's first fish... hopefully he won't think fishing is always that easy!
What wonderful pictures! I can't wait until Mark can take Thomas out fishing because I know it will be such a special experience for a doting dad. Let's hope that Thomas enjoys fishing because his room is decked out in a fishing theme!
Nate looks so much older! In a good way :). I bet he LOVED fishing. It's nice to see Chris have some fun free time, how is the internship going? We miss you guys!
oh these pics are makin' me excited! we are getting d. a fishing license for father's day so he can take the kids for the first time too! only wish they could go with your cute fishermen!
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
5 comments:
What wonderful pictures! I can't wait until Mark can take Thomas out fishing because I know it will be such a special experience for a doting dad. Let's hope that Thomas enjoys fishing because his room is decked out in a fishing theme!
Nate looks so much older! In a good way :). I bet he LOVED fishing. It's nice to see Chris have some fun free time, how is the internship going? We miss you guys!
Yeah!! I love fishing, I wish Collin did too!! Cute Pics!
oh that is the cutest thing EVER! LOVE the pictures!! Chris looks SO HAPPY fishing with his little man!
oh these pics are makin' me excited! we are getting d. a fishing license for father's day so he can take the kids for the first time too! only wish they could go with your cute fishermen!
Post a Comment