
Last night Nate and I were walking in the parking lot of a restaurant we always go to with the firm's softball team after Chris's games when Nate tripped. That alone is not strange, happens daily. But the scrape he got is so unusual. He scrapped all the skin off the space between his upper lip and nose- but did not get a single scratch on his nose or his chin. How does that happen?! Think about falling face first- the first thing that is going to his is your chin or nose.. I would think so at least. Anyway, poor baby is going to have a nice scab for all of his birthday pictures this weekend. We are going home to celebrate with family: day at the water park and grill out at my parents= time with Nate's best friend, cousin Lauren!
Here are a couple more pictures from Bday weekend too:


5 comments:
Jen, Louk did almost the same thing last week. He fell and scraped the small indentation under his bottom lip and above his chin-- yet no scratch on his lip or chin. Cute Fam.
Oh, poor little Tater Tot. I feel bad for him.
poor little guy! Looks like that hurt. Madelynn saw the pic and said he's got a boo boo...is he okay?
Ouch. Interesting fall, I bet you he couldn't do that again if he tried.
That's hilarious!! How did that happen? Kids can do the strangest things!
Post a Comment