If any of your kids love Mac and cheese you should try this! I never bought this because I thought it had to taste nasty since you only add water. Chris bought it one time while he was out getting groceries and it is amazing! It really tastes good and these little packets only make enough for one bowl and it is ready in 4 minutes! This is going to be a life saver for Nate when baby #2 is here!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
I LOVE this!
If any of your kids love Mac and cheese you should try this! I never bought this because I thought it had to taste nasty since you only add water. Chris bought it one time while he was out getting groceries and it is amazing! It really tastes good and these little packets only make enough for one bowl and it is ready in 4 minutes! This is going to be a life saver for Nate when baby #2 is here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh goodness girl! I can't believe you didn't know about Easy Mac! It is Lauren's favorite thing! You know how she loves Mac-n-cheese, so I make it all the time! What a perfect serving for just them!! We miss you guys!!
you're so lucky that Nate likes it - neither of my kiddos do.
Hmmm...so I'm guessing you need a microwave for that? hahahaha.
Miss you...aren't you coming back for a brief visit?
I love Easy Mac for myself. Should I be embarrassed?
Post a Comment