Sunday, June 15, 2008

Potty Trained!


After just a day and a half, this potty- training rock star has been accident free! We have even been taking long outings to the zoo and the mall and he always goes right when we get there and right when we leave. He has mastered both #1 and #2! I wish I could share any secrets or tricks that worked-but it was all Nate. He was the one that wanted to go potty, he is the one that tells me when he needs to go, HE'S AMAZING! I had not planned on potty training until Christmas break because I didn't want to deal with it right after having a new baby.... but lucky for me it is already done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY for NATE! wes was just like that ... I had heard boys were harder and took longer but I didn't even have to put in effort like with kayla! HOW LUCKY are you to have only one in diapers at a time!!

Chereebee said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! Are you kidding me?!?!? That is seriously so crazy!
WAY TO GO NATERS!!! I LOVE that pic of him posing in his cars underwear - look at that smile!! :)

[BrookeO] said...

hooray.
HAPPY day!!