Monday, November 23, 2009

Catch up

Since the last post I...



saw New Moon
(who didn't?)

Went to Iowa so Nate could be there when one of these was delivered
(Mom, I need those pics off your camera)
the delivery man gave Nate his own little model of Grandpa's big tractor.
(in case you didn't know, at our house a John Deere delivery man is more magical than Santa Claus)

and went to a wedding.
(photo by SIL Erica)



Now I am home to unpack, do laundry, repack and head back for the rest of the week.

Translation: My pillows have yet to be made.

1 comment:

Amy said...

saela is the same as nate! well, for being a girl, she's pretty close. she's rather have john deere tractors to play with (and actual rides of course), or trains than any amount of dress up princess items or ponies in the world....unless the pony is real. :) have a great thanksgiving!