
I AM LOVING WALLPAPER.
too bad these are upwards of $200 a roll!
(and I live in a apartment...)

(above the yellow chair, behind the swimming picture)

(inside the cabinet)

Divine.

I know this one is probably paint, but it was too cool not to include

Don't you feel more relaxed just looking at this picture?
sigh. I do.
p.s. can you tell me favorite colors are blue, green and white?
6 comments:
You have great taste! I love all these pictures and would love to do my bedroom in that wonderful wallpaper.
When I have a house one day, you're going to come decorate it, along with your mom. k? Thanks.
Love you!
they have large stencils that you can paint on your walls that give you the same effect. Remember looking for me? You do have great taste. I always say: Cadilac taste on a volkswagon budget.
what sarah said.
The wallpaper in the first picture is in an old, abandoned house that I took pics in. It was in a fire, but the owner obviously had an amazing sense of style... or maybe it has come full circle and what she had in now coming back. But I love it! Never thought about putting it in my house tho. I wonder...
They are all beautiful wallpapers. And you have a sharp eye, seeing the one INSIDE the kitchen cabinets. I too love 2-tone papers.
Post a Comment