Anyway,
I kind of... I do...
have an obsession.


With silhouettes.



Cutest wedding present idea
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36615937&ref=sr_list_16&&ga_search_query=personalized+silhouette&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=3&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

I want one
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36337548&ref=sr_list_7&&ga_search_query=silhouette&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=2&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title
They are classy, classic, interesting, charming, beautiful, personal, sophisticated and stylish all at once. What's not to love?
Wouldn't this be fabulous in a playroom?
Some noteworthy websites to pass on:


Lonny Magazine: http://lonnymag.com/
an online decor magazine created by a staff of Domino magazine

http://www.frugal-fashionistas.com/
How to look good on a budget!
making bargain shopping even easier!
an online decor magazine created by a staff of Domino magazine

http://www.frugal-fashionistas.com/
How to look good on a budget!
making bargain shopping even easier!

3 comments:
This kid is wise beyond his years. I look forward to conversing with him this holiday!
Have you checked out the blog called makeitandloveit.blogspot.com ? It's super cute easy sewing tutorials that could keep you busy crafting for a long time. I've made a few things on there and I'm always tempted to do more.
Jen thank you so much for that website. You know I LOVE TO SHOP!
Post a Comment