Monday, September 3, 2007

Obsession #2


If any of you have spent any time with Nate you know that his other passion in life is water, also known as twawa in our house. If he even gets a glimps of a faucet he goes nuts and insists on me holding him up so that he can play in the water. This is a picture of him trying to get a drink out of the sink while he was playing in it. What a little nugget (word from Cheree- love ya!) Hopefully I will post more after our Labor Day festivities... sorry for lack of posts, we have been so busy playing while it is still nice out! p.s. if you haven't read Sarah Ross's blog today you have to read it! Read the first couple of comments that "Sarah" wrote in the comment box about"Breath Savers" .Sorry Sarah, but I enjoyed it soooo much, I want others to feel that same happiness:)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Jen he is so stinkin cute. I love reading your blogs. And I am glad that my blog brought you so much happiness. I personally think that my lovely husbands sweet and loving comment is what is going to make people laugh. It makes me laugh when I think about it. :)

Sarah said...

Jen,
But just for the record, my breath really is offensive! Sometimes I think those sandwiches I eat for lunch really are turd sandwiches like Beau says. Maybe you can smell it sometime and tell me if you think my breath smells like a turd. Let me know when and I can swing by and give you a little sample. Just let me know.

Sarah said...

Once again everyone that comment above was not me. Beau thinks he is funny when he sneaks on and leaves RETARDED comments.

Street Fam said...

I love the pictures. Nate is so funny! And the Beau and Sarah comments are hysterical too! :)

[BrookeO] said...

Crackin me up!
Boys and water must go hand in hand!!